Monday, March 14, 2011

Halloween 2011


As a child I always loved Halloween. I was almost always a gypsy. Why? Because I could wear a lot of jewelry and a lot of make-up! My last foray into trick-or-treating was my senior year in high school. Several of my friends and I dressed up and piled into the back of Keith's pick up for a hayride/last trick-or-treating hurrah. We had a blast. That year I dressed as a cat.

I dressed up three other Halloweens since then, masquerading as Cinderella, Meggra from Hercules, and as a doctor. Then Halloween shifted to costuming children and I didn't have the time or energy to dress up. I have decided to change that this year, opting to be that outrageous, exciting, adventureous girl...JEM! (ooh, ooh, ooh, Jem--okay if you were a young girl in the 80's you're singing along right now, I know it!)

So I've ordered the earrings, the shoes, the wig, watched a tutorial on how to do the make-up, and found someone to do the dress...

"Glamour, glitter, fashion and fame...JEM!"

No comments:

Post a Comment