Monday, February 28, 2011

What's for Dinner?


One of my favorite things about having lived in Louisiana is being introduced to the proper chicken finger, strip, or whatever you prefer to call it. I'm not talking about the dry, overcooked things many restaurants try to pass off as "chicken". I'm talking about uuuummmm, oh so good, chicken fingers.

Welcome to Raising Cane's. Their restaurant model is very similar to In-N-Out. If you are not familiar with In-N-Out, I offer my sincerest condolences. The success of the business lies in two things: 1. Superior Product 2. Don't do anything else!

So, at Cane's, you can order Chicken, Cane's sauce, fries, the most delicious texas toast EVER, cole slaw, a drink and....absolutely nothing else. After all, if you have reached perfection, why bother with anything else?

So, tonight for dinner we are all headed to Raising Cane's. Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment