Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BYU Kids Are So Nice!




Just got a call from one of the girls on BYU's women's track team. I continue to be impressed with the poise and eloquence and just plain politeness that these kids exhibit. She called to thank us for being supporters of the Cougar Club. I will encourage my children to go to school at the place that is the best fit for them, but I would be very pleased if they choose BYU.




As a Bama fan and graduate, I must also say that I LOVE the University of Alabama. I feel like I received an excellent education there. I love the campus--the beautiful red brick buildings, the sense of pride and tradition that seems to be almost tangible, and the historic quad. I have very fond memories of my years at Alabama. I would be very pleased if any of my children chose Alabama, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment