Monday, January 24, 2011

Thoughts While Sitting in the Honda Service Area

I think that there should be a "use by" date on the candy dispensers in the corner. Sure, the m&m's LOOK good, but it is all illusion and no follow through. So, I sit with my IPhone in hand--cruising facebook--and eating stale candy. Not the finest way I could imagine spending my day. However, I left with an oil change, tire rotation, and the side door that kept getting stuck repaired. All in all a successful visit.

It takes all sorts of people to make up our glorious world. I met a different sort today. She came into the service area selling small homemade pies. If I wasn't trying to lose weight I would probably have bought one. Come on, it's homemade pie! But, I was good and visualized wearing one of those beautiful dresses from Shabby Apple and resisted the urge to indulge. The same lady then sat down and began having a conversation with the "ladies" of The View. Honestly, she would talk to the hosts as if they were in the same room with her. Unusual--but entertaining!

The lady who helped me was very nice, and at check out she asked if I would please respond to the phone survey that I would receive in a few days from Honda. She was nice--so, that means I get to talk with a Honda representative later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment