Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Looking Forward to this Tuscaloosa Weekend


There are few things in life I enjoy more than spending time with my friends. This coming weekend will be a treat, indeed. Jeff is watching the children for me so that I can go and have a great time with my best buds. I am picking Martine up from Livingston Friday and we are heading up to Tuscaloosa to spend 3 days and have FUN! We are staying at the Hotel Capstone. Friday will be our girl's night--catching up on all the gossip. Saturday we are meeting a larger group at Brown's Corner. Jennifer Bennett, Laynee Young, April Southern, Melanie Hubbert, Christie Cain, among others will be there. It will be so nice to visit.


I haven't been to Tuscaloosa in a while. It will be fun to walk the campus and remember my years there. I have so many great memories of the University!

No comments:

Post a Comment