Saturday, April 2, 2011

Classical Music--My Favorite!

My favorite kind of music is classical (and I include in this Baroque, Romantic, Classical, Etc.). I love the smoothness, the drama, the beauty. Listening to my favorites never fails to uplift my soul and send my spirits soaring. The pieces I love the most are:



Pachebel's Canon in D




Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata



Beethoven's Fur Elise



Beethoven's Ode to Joy




Bach's Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring


Bach's Air on a G-String




Debussy's Claire de Lune




Brahm's Lullaby




Vivaldi's Four Seasons (Especially Spring and Winter)






Handel's Messiah





Handel's Water Music



Chopin's Nocturnes (Pick Any! Love them!)

3 comments:

  1. I got very inspired of this. I would like to recommend you one of my favorites, which is a solo piano piece from the wonderful movie Le Fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain (The faboulous world of Amelie): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBZPa-kLLCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Martine, that was lovely! I really enjoyed it--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are welcome, i thought you would enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete